We're on a mission to democratizing same-day delivery for everyone by leveraging B2B marketplace economics and our logistics management SaaS to enable any merchant, retailer or 3PL to deploy reliable, affordable same-day delivery easily.
We believe job postings should be simple and focused, so here's the scoop on the Growth role:
What you'll do:
- You're going to launch an entire logistics management SaaS, eCommerce apps, internal workflow automation tools & more
How you'll do it:
You'll be working with the CEO in rolling out products and services for our two-sided marketplace. Big bonus if you've got a keen eye for design, the CEO sucks at design.
What you need to be great at:
- You give customers what they want without them telling you that they need it
- You obsess over removing friction from a user's interaction with products
- You can take a complex problem & break it into actionable steps & execute against it
What we promise to give you:
- We'll give you an unreal amount of autonomy, if you join us, you own your function and we trust you to lead it
- We'll value any mistakes made as long as you learn from them (we make mistakes on an hourly basis)
- We'll equip you with everything and anything you need to be successful at what you do
- Business model: We're a product-first software company that is solving last-mile logistics with an asset-free model
- Team: We're a team with deep expertise having worked at Amazon and Shopify
- Leadership: As one of the founding employees, you'll be the change agent of the future and will develop the Growth team
- Market: Same-day last mile logistics is one of the biggest challenges merchants of any size face today, join us to solve this complex problem once and for all!
- Growth: We've been growing rapidly with positive unit economics and all the strong network effects that make a great B2B marketplace successful
Perks & Offer:
- We have a small, fun, quirky team (based in-office in the heart of downtown Toronto)
- Attractive compensation and equity package with benefits
- All the tech you need to be successful
- Free snacks, drinks and weekly lunches in-office